1. To view all update history of a file
git log --follow -p -- file_name.py
2.Different between working file and last commit file
git diff file_name.py
3. Discard all current working update
git checkout .
4. Discard the all the update on file_name.py
git checkout file_name.py
5. Create a new branch from current branch and checkout to that branch.
git checkout -b new_branch_name
6. Push the new local branch to remote branch
git push origin new_branch_name_to_update_remote
7. Remove all untracked files
git clean -f